I would love to hear whether GNU-Darwinists had any objection to our joining Reddit with a site blackout action on Jan 18th. Of course, objections from existing subscribers will be taken more seriously ;-). I’d also love to hear from blackout supporters, so feel free to let me know how you feel about this possibility.
We have one week until the deadline to decide, but if I don’t hear any objections before Saturday, we will proceed with our first total site blackout on January 18, 2012. Email services may or may not be affected. Cheers!